Relationship/Career/Family/Money/Balance of Mind, Body & Spirit/Communication/Bad Habits/Sleep Issues/ Effective tool/Deep Relaxation/Freedom from Smoking
Hypnotherapy is a therapeutic therapeutic tool used to effect real change with our clients at our practice. It's easy, relaxing and has no known side effects.
Hypnotherapy is a natural, yet altered state of mind, where the critical factor of the conscious mind is relaxed and selective thinking is maintained. Selective thinking, or focused concentration, is the ability to rest your mind on a selected idea.
The relaxed critical factor facilitates communication between the conscious and the subconscious mind.
Everyone experiences hypnosis at one time or another, like when driving down a familiar road and then notice that you arrive at your destination without recalling how you got there. Or when you are totally captivated by a movie on the big screen and seem oblivious to your surroundings. Or when you find yourself day dreaming, as if in a trance, captivated by something that seems to have your total focus and attention. Hypnotherapy helps you to enter into this natural state of consciousness.
How Hypnotherapy is utilized:
1. To control pain, reduce stress and heal (hypnotherapy is never intended to replace traditional medical intervention)
2. To teach self-control and choice (eliminate nail biting, smoking, hair pulling, anger and road rage, over eating)
3. To grow spiritually through inner intelligence (finding meaning in life, discovering the truth of who you are, self-love and forgiveness)
4. To change negative patterns and ineffective beliefs (to end self-sabotage, negative self-talk, guilt and anger patterns)
5. To replace unwanted habits/behaviors or thought patterns, with more effective, desirable patterns (overcome smoking habits, insomnia, end fears, eliminate excess weight, bedwetting, nail biting, improve sports performance and interpersonal relationships, increase job performance, monetary abundance, success and motivation, master exam preparation, and academic skills)
Through focused attention while in this state of deep relaxation, you gain access to your subconscious mind, quiet the inner chatter box within, reverse negative limiting beliefs, and open yourself up to new ideas, new beliefs, and embrace new patterns of behavior to live the life you want now!
It’s just that simple!
Most clients get immediate results in just 3- 6 sessions.